Welcome to Legacy Lightning Baseball!
At the November Booster Club meeting, we discussed two payments that may be due on behalf of your prospective player (note that these are not mandatory and are determined by your player's involvement in different activities):
If your player is a Varsity or Junior Varsity level player and intends to go on this trip, we ask that you start making payments towards the total cost. You can also choose to pay the spring trip cost of $1,375 in full and disregard the payment schedule. In the event that your player doesn't participate in the trip, we will refund you the money that you pay towards the trip cost. As with the winter hitting fee, payments for the spring trip will be due to the Legacy Baseball Boosters and not handled through the school.
We have set up 5 different ways to receive payments to LBB. Note that LBB is separate from Legacy High School and doesn't use the school Payforit system to accept payments.
1. Cash or Check (payable to Legacy Baseball Boosters, with your player's name and purpose of the payment in the memo field of the check), mailed to:
Legacy Baseball Boosters
2205 W. 136th Ave., Ste 106-125
Broomfield, CO 80023
2. Zelle direct bank-to-bank payment (LBBFundraising@gmail.com, Legacy Baseball as payee with the purpose of the payment noted); no bank charges for this transaction. Many banks offer this service through their websites.
3. Player account transfer, to the extent of your available balance earned from King Soopers cards, banner sales, etc.
4. Credit card payments through Square (subject to a processing fee) - please contact Jason Esplin @ email@example.com to use this payment method
5. Venmo - please include player name and purpose for the payment